9.15.2011




Gotta love that Mick Jagger cat...especially Mick in the 60's/70's...and Hitchcock!  What would the world be without either?  And just for kicks I put up the picture of the billboard for Hallmark...because it was so damn cute.  Been working the midnight shifts this week and it so messes up my sleep and everything else...I'm usually a huge night-owl anyway, but even I don't usually stay up til eight in the morning...I know we used to have some kick ass crazy nights...crawling in the door at noon and we would even keep it going past that point...literally an all weekend party fo' yo' ass!  I don't have anything real exciting to share at this moment, but I felt like sayin' somethin!!!

I talked to Billy in Minneapolis and he has moved from his former apartment to new digs that I have not seen yet...he is back in school for the fall semester and is doing great!  I will have to call him soon and make sure everything is good...I have also had this nagging feeling that I really need to contact Freddie...I don't know why I feel that way, but I'm going to call him today when I get home...I always think of it when I can't get on the phone...

Love you, Sucka...
and yours forevah!!!
HaddaBee

No comments: