9.10.2011



Caacba,
I decided to put some of my very own pictures up today...the top photo is the Oregon coast...up by Tillamook...beautiful, absolutely gorgeous there.  That was the day that we went to see my sister and then decided to go check out the coast, but the day we were heading out there, there were tsunami warnings from some earthquake across the ocean...so, instead of going away from the ocean, we headed directly to it...probably not smart, but if that view is the last I ever have, then I'm OK with that (teehee - just kidding!)!  And, of course, the bottom photo is that of the Space Needle in Seattle...I was trying to get all artsy with my photos that day...that's the best I could muster obviously, but it looks OK...you can tell it's Seattle anyway...

Love you, Sucka!
Forevah!
HBee

No comments: