9.25.2011



Pictures from roddytheblacklabrador.blogspot.com

That's the best lookin' melty snowman I've seen in a while!  Ha!  Cute blog that Roddy put together...if you have an extra few minutes you should check it out.  What's up, Sucka?  I have some days off work and I'm going to try and bring out the camera and get some really nice fall pictures.  Fall in Alaska is quite pretty...and you don't have to go any farther than your front porch...it's all around!  And the grass is remaining really green for this time of year...I know it was your favorite season...the green grass, falling leaves of red, yellow and orange, up against the crystal blue sky with wispy white clouds to top it all off...doesn't get more beautiful than that!

Love you, Caacba!  My Darling "Bartaloka"...teehee!
HaddaBee
aka OWC

PS - A big HELLO to GiniAnn, Sussan and Dickie Doo, too!

No comments: