10.03.2007


That's nacho cheese! Ha! I miss you so much, Sucka...I'm feeling like I've been exiled from my home country or something. You were my rock, Caacba. My anchor. You kept me sane and crazy at the same time...I don't know how you did it, but you did. I feel like I'm just floating along aimlessly, and, well, you remember what horrible sense of direction I have... This life is a cruise on the Love Boat and you were my entertainment director (was that Gopher or Julie? tee hee). Now what? I guess I'll find out eventually...I just hope you didn't leave this world not knowing how much you were truly loved. You were one in a gazillion and I'll never, ever replace you...I'm so thankful that I had you in my life for the time that I did. Like my mom said, you were the friend that I will only experience one of in a lifetime. Thank you Sucka. Your memories mean everything to me...what I wouldn't give to make more.
Love you so much,
Clicka

PS There is NO music I can listen to that doesn't remind me of you...I love it! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to CS&N right now (49 Bye-Byes...somewhat appropriate. Never say goodbye, I'll see you soon). There's some Puerto Rican girls just dyin' to meet you...ha. Notice that I left the guy sunbathing in the picture...I knew you would see the humor in it. Lovin' you.

No comments: