10.04.2007


Mornin' Sucka...my radio alarm woke me up to "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" Ha! Funny. And followed up with "Dreamweaver"! This picture had to be one of our trips up to the botanical garden. Remember we were milling around up there with Rob and Gini during the end of season stuff and we had to test the berries for "quality control" I swear if it wasn't for us, that security guard would've been asleep on the job. We didn't even get a 'thanks' (ha). And that night we went up there and Joel laid down in that ditch and you were singing that King Diamond (the sarcophagus...)tune. I will never, ever forget that and the stomach cramps from laughing so f**king hard! Sucka, I just had to sit and write a short note for you...missin' you so damn much. No words to describe the loss we're feeling since you took off. I know, Caacba...suck it up and get on with the program. NO! I don't want to! Ha! I'm feeling like a fine, vintage box of wine (tee hee). Gotta go to work and count moose and porcupine...lovin' you is easy 'cuz you're beautiful...Always, Clicka

1 comment:

Bill Strong said...

10/04/2007

I never thought about what it was going to be like without you around. I still feel empty inside, like I want to pick up the phone and call you; I mean just to hear your voice again.."you have reached 273-7121 leave your name and number and we'll call you back". Even 'that' is gone now. You're still alive inside me, I can feel you, and hear your words.....Funny how that is...

Your friend,
Bill