10.15.2007


(Dan and Kim...Johns Road, Anchorage)

Dan, how the days pass. Missing you comes in waves. Sometimes I feel like all is well and other times I feel so very small and unable to cope. I know in my heart I will never ever laugh again the way we would laugh. Heather and I talk all the time about them good ole days and it seems like yesterday. You were taken from us way too soon. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I pass the native hospital and always without fail look up to that 5th floor window half expecting you to be looking out. Thank you Dan for your friendship and love. For all the days of laughter and tears from laughing. The many drinks the several hours of talk and listening to music. The card playing the adventures that we would find ourselves in without looking. Thats what it is...I wasnt looking and you were gone. Funny how we always think theres always tomorrow. I LOVE YOU, Kim

No comments: