4.26.2012





Hey Sucka!!  It's been a while since my last decent post...I found this awesome website called OUTSTANDING IN THE FIELD...these people go around the world, basically, and have these events at farms, orchards, fields, etc.  At the website there's a listing of the upcoming dinners and dates available...you get to meet the farmers/landowners that grow the food right there...in the field!  The pictures above were found at the OUTSTANDING IN THE FIELD website...it's really neat and I would love to go to one of the dinners...too bad they don't have any events planned for Alaska...the Mat-Su has a lot of great farms!!

Caacba, when I seen this website it totally reminded me of you...this would be something that you, me and Rob would go do...one of these days we will have a big ol' party/dinner to make up for all the lost time...not any time too soon, but...

Love YOU like no other!
Heather

No comments: