12.31.2011



Caacba!
It's officially the last day of 2011...and I'm bittersweet about it.  For one, well, duh, the world is supposed to end in 2012.  And time is flying by way too quick!  Make it stop...or at least slow down a bit...Sucka, the pictures that I've posted above with Casey Anthony are fucking hilarious!  And since Casey Anthony pretty much took all of the media attention for the whole year, it was fitting to have her pictures here. I found those wonderful pics on zombieseverywhere.org.  It's a great site with a lot of fun and funny content. Definitely check it out!

I've decided I'm not going to make any resolutions this time around, hell, I never keep them anyways, so I'll reserve that energy and intent on something much more productive, like ghost hunting.  And while I'm saving up to buy my much needed ghost hunting equipment it will give me more time to write entries on this here blog.  Thrilled you are, I'm sure!!!

To any and all that actually are reading this...have a wonderful new year!!!  And be careful, the police are stepping up their efforts to jail drunk drivers all around the country...please don't drink and drive (you're right...I was going to add 'cuz you might hit a bump and spill it!)!  Talk about a headache in the morning...the courts will own your ass if you get a DUI...be smart, make a friend drive (let them get busted...just kidding!) or stop being a tightwad and splurge on a $25 cab ride home!

Yours forever and always...to the end of time!
H

No comments: