11.12.2011




Sucka!
Found these pictures of the Hotel Missoni in Kuwait City...love that bathtub!!  And that bedspread is amazing.  Maybe someday I can see in person, but I'm OK if I don't...I would be kinda scared to venture to the Middle East for obvious reasons.  Was watching a show on vacations gone bad and this guy rode his motorcycle through Columbia and decided to take a leisurely drive to Medellin (teehee-even I know you don't take a stroll through Medellin!!).  Needless to say, he ran into some trouble there with the local rebel army.  He was forced to march through the jungles and mountains for almost two months, if I remember correctly, not knowing what they would do to him.  He faked a bout of cancer and was finally released to the Red Cross.  Even after all that, he continued his trip through South America without returning to the US first.  What a story.

Anyway, Sucka, I miss you...yesterday (11/11/11) was National Metal Day and I watched the new Behind the Music on MEGADETH!!  I love Megadeth and I love Dave Mustaine, but I'd rather just listen to his music.  Sucka, they are still talking about the feud between Dave Mustaine and Metallica...that shit happened, what, 25 years ago?!  Ha!  HAPPY NATIONAL METAL DAY, SUCKA!!!  And keep rockin' on with your bad self...

Forever yours,
Metal Wench
SWAK

Pictures above are of Hotel Missoni found on FASHIONETC and Dave Mustaine found on FANPIX.

No comments: