8.13.2011

Sucka,
It's been a while since I've checked in with you, but it's been an OK summer...nothing too exciting going down, but it's been decent. I had a week off work and it rained every single day. I've really been missing our bike rides...haven't really even took my bike out since you've been gone. Haven't went skiing either. Can't go skiing without my Sucka.

By the way, Jani Lane of Warrant died a couple days ago in a hotel room in California. How tragic and he was only 47. From what I've read in the news, it sounds like he may have done himself in. There was a bottle of booze and some Rx in the hotel room. I don't have any idea what was happening in his life, but what could be so bad that you would kill yourself? I think that is something that every single person on this planet has thought about doing, at one point or another, but usually after a day or so passes you feel differently about stuff...but I'm no expert on the subject, so I'll keep my thoughts to myself on that...but why? And he has 4-5 kids that will have to live with his decision also...it's so sad all the way around.

But, his music will live on forever, and that's a good thing...

RIP Jani Lane

Love you, Caacba!
Hadda Bee

No comments: