7.09.2011



An abandoned disco ball...what a shame. Doesn't everyone know that disco balls represent something much bigger than ourselves? The disco movement meant so much to so many...hell, some of us wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the fun-filled free love of the sixties and the crazy, drug-fueled party-all-nights of the seventies...ha. Now it's just an icon of an era gone by.

I wonder what the icons of the current generations will be? Facebook, fake boobs and crazy body piercings? I'll have to think about that one...I wish you were here, Sucka...I know you would amuse me with something totally spot-on and freakin' hilarious!

Oh, how I miss you...there's this beautiful black cat with white paws that's been hanging out at my house. I usually leave the back door open when I'm home and she just comes and goes as she pleases...will even get up on the couch and sleep...like if I fall asleep on the couch, I'll wake up to her sleeping on me...I miss having a pet, although I might have one now.

Love you.
H

No comments: