3.18.2011


Oh, Sucka...the hills are alive with the sound of more snowy weather coming our way. We had quite the little snow storm last night. Not too bad, but it was rather wet and sticky, making for really icy roads. I know you really loved the snow! But I know you really did not like the blasted cold weather. I remember you used to curl up on your couch and sleep through the cold snaps...it seems like they would go on and on and on...right now it's about 30 degrees out. That's pretty good, although we are fastly approaching spring. And I'm lovin' it! Can't wait to see the green grass and the sprouts on the trees. Don't care too much for the bugs, but it's even nice to see them return for the season. The motorcycles are a good indicator, too. Will catch you up with all the gossip soon. Nothing too juicy. I could always create some good drama, too! Teehee. We'll see how it goes...

Love you!!!!!!!!
Hadda Bee

No comments: