3.11.2011


Dearest Sucka,
Isn't that such a beautiful little dog? It's a French Bulldog and I found this little cutie pie on a really neat blog, Blondesalad. Really great blog! Very cute...
Well, Caacba, I just wanted to tell you I love you so much and miss you even more now than before. Hope Sussan and GiniAnn are doing well. The other day I was standing in my living room and the house was quiet. All of a sudden I could hear my guitar being plucked. Just one note, but it was plucked about six times. I was looking directly at my guitar when it happened and I didn't see shit! I was freaked out. And with my guitar, you know that when you play it, you get that slight buzz...there was no noise, just the note on the guitar, clear as day. I couldn't get over it and I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there...in awe. I'm hoping that it is one of you playing a little prank on me! I can hope, right?
Love you, Sucka! Also, today in Japan there was an 8.9 mag earthquake and it caused a large tsunami around the Pacific Ocean lands...the "Ring of Fire"!
Love you, Toots!
Hadda

No comments: