2.04.2011





Caacba,
These pictures are from my trip to Virginia to visit with my brother, sister and dad...it was a great time and I experienced my first Virginia snow storm. Wow! I know they don't get the snow that we do here in AK, but 7 or 8" of snow shuts that place down! Interstate 81 was going at about 25 mph and they canceled all kinds of flights out of DC. It was cool, though. Not like I had to work or anything. It was a great trip! That's my brother's dog, Lady, although my brother calls her 'Brown Dog' and it fits her, totally. She would come upstairs and make sure me and Savanna was awake by jumping up on the bed and stepping on our pillows (which means trampling on our faces and hair). Now that I'm up, I guess I'll go downstairs and let you outside, you poor, neglected dog...teehee.

Fabulous trip AND I got first class seats all the way home!
Gotta love that!
Hadda - Love you, Sucka!

No comments: