10.18.2007


Sucka,
I found this picture of you at the Roger Maris Museum. You look so good in this one, as you do in all of them. In your Rage Against the Machine shirt! Hey, Bill called me and he's sending me a music care package with some of his faves...I can't wait! I'm so glad that I can keep in touch with Bill. He's awesome! We compare Dan stories all the time...it's truly a blessing to have him a phone call away. I'll be sending him a music care package, too. We miss you, Caacba.
Love, hugs and all that warm fuzzy stuff your way!
Heather
PS I can still picture the two of us on my living room floor, you trying to coach me on my "Sucka" and I aced it! A great day...I can see it like it was this morning...with the doily blanket! Miss you, my brown comporter! (Me and you and a dog named Comporter! Ha!)

No comments: