10.09.2007


OH! The Easy Cheese of it all! Ha! What would a 70's era party be without the canned cheese? Ha! I just love this picture...we had so much fun that night. I think we ended up at the Flight Deck afterwards. That was the night that I passed out in the back seat of your car and the next day I called you, "Sucka, you were drivin' crazy last night!" You started laughing hysterically, "Heather, Rob was driving...you were crashed out on my shoulder and I even walked you into your house!" Ha! That's definitely a good night when you don't remember anything, but think you did. Crazy. We had plenty of those nights. I read one of your letters last night and you said "I'll say HI to Rob "Whacko" Hunter for ya!" Raven. Funny shit right there. Didn't he always wear the hockey helmet and ride around on the BMX bike with the full drum set built on? Ha! Too much, Sucka. Lovin' you, lots...more later!
Clicka

1 comment:

Bill Strong said...

10/10/2007

Hey Dan,

You know I read these and wish that we could've spent more time together. Boy I sure wanted to! With the thousands of miles that seperated us, it never really seemed doable. You know? But despite that, we shared elements of one another that were pretty heavy. Hence the pain that I still feel when I long to talk to you again. I miss you so f**king much Dan; I'm still expecting to roll over and wake up from this horrible dream but day after day it becomes more apparant that it ain't happening. Just one more thing that I'd rather not have to deal with, you know? I love you!

Your friend,
Bill