9.10.2007

I've been listening to "Sailing Ships" the acoustic version on Youtube, of course! Ha! Oh, Sucka, I can't help but think about you when I hear that song. I miss you so bad. I've never quite felt this kind of heartache before. I guess I've never lost someone that meant so very much to me. But, I'll quit blubbering for now...remember the blubbery muppins from the restaurant? The lady couldn't say blueberry muffins!! Laugh my ass off! Oh, Sucka. I could never replace you. No one ever understood our silly bullshit. I love you. Forever and always...everything reminds me of you. Ha! Especially funny shit that happens in everyday life. "Please get better, Mantu!!!" I gotta go or I'm going to soak my keyboard. Goodbye for now. Clicka

PS I put a couple pictures of Sitka's Midnight Lady. I thought it might be nice. I know you loved her a whole lot.

Sucka, I miss you so much.

No comments: