9.14.2007


"I GOT YOU BABE!" Ha! The Sonny & Cher of the Eastside!! Sucka, Kim and I had a great chat about you tonight and I think we have so much fun talking about all the splendid, crazy and drunken things we've made it through! Remember that night we all got boozed up and you jumped the fence and was jumping on the neighbor's backyard trampoline? THE BEST. Everyone was always so jealous 'cause we always had the MOSTEST fun...HA! Love you, Sucka! I'm slowly but surely sucking it up and getting back with it. I know you wouldn't want me being a blubbery muppin for too long...I sure wish you were here. There isn't a fence I wouldn't scale for you (and no beer I wouldn't drink for you tee hee!), Sucka. Lovin' you. AND...I will never forget the very first SUCKA I uttered...you would've thought we'd struck oil in the back yard (you were so very proud)...SMOOCHES.

No comments: