9.08.2007

Hey there buddy,

I got my liver biopsy and it wasn't as bad as I thought. That cocktail of Fentynol and Versed had me feeling mighty good. Now I just hope my liver comes back semi-healthy so I won't have to do any treatment right away. I've heard that shit just sucks. I wish you were around to talk to. I miss hearing our voice, and your words of encouragement. I know you're looking out for me in some way we've yet to discover. It's all so surreal still. I feel fine! But apparantly can plan on getting sick eventually. Well, let me tell you..; this "sista" ain't going down without a damned fight girl. LOL!!! I'll throw on my Scorpion wig and unleash some hell on these mutha's! LOL!!! To be quite honest with you Dan, living life with this HEP C bullshit really sucks, but living life without you in it anymore "really" f**king sucks! August was quite the blow for me, with you leaving us and then the diagnoses. It's a struggle to smile some days. I catch myself drifting off into la-la land. I wish I could erase all of August, but I can't. I still feel like I'm losing myself in a strange way. As wierd as it may sound, I'm going to start praying and see if that helps. Kind of like that "Footprints" poem;...,maybe God is carrying me right now??? Maybe that's why I feel so disconnected, so f**king lost??? It can only get better I keep reminding myself, but then I don't want to kid myself either. I think I will try calling Freddy today, just to say hello and that I'm thinking about him. I know he's hurting pretty bad. If there's anyway you can work some kind of magic from up there Dan, I could really use your help right now. Hell, show me a sign or flash your tits or something girl. I miss you is all;...I miss you really bad...

Your Friend,
Bill

No comments: