8.14.2007

Hi Dan,

It's me Bill again; on the way to work this morning I was listening to that new Lamb of God cd that I had burned for you called "Sacrament" and I thought of you. I wanted to thank you for getting me in touch with Heather because talking to her somoehow brings me closer to you in spirit. I will call and talk to Freddy later today as he called lastnight but I had stepped out. You can't just up and take off without saying anything to anyone. But...., YOU DID, and you told me you loved me so what am I complaining about? Ha! I hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time, as this time I know you're listening. Slayer is playing the Excel Energy Center with Marilyn Manson soon with all the original line up. Dave Lombardo came out of retirement I guess and they have a new album out but I've yet to hear it. I may go check out Velvet Revolver with Alice in Chains on the 29th, but can't help feeling wierd about the Alice in Chains deal. I mean come on! Without Lane Staley, it's just not the same. You know what I mean! Ha! That's like seeing Nirvana without Cobain! ridiculous if you ask me. Well, gotta get to work...., I'll talk to you soon yeah?

Your Friend Forever,
Bill

August 14, 2007 6:07 AM

No comments: