8.30.2007

Hey Dan.... I hear you laugh all the time, I sometimes feel you close. I am with Bill on the whole it wouldn't be so bad if life for me ended today,tomorrow,or well lets be real.I don't party the way we used to. With the dueling coaches and all. The potpie frozen dinner nights.the red light district..oops! Ginni bringing us our vitamins,and coffee and bagels. We had it all pretty good. Now in days i am a mom,a wife(who would have thunk that one),a daughter,a teachers assistant,and well theres not allot of going out good times happening. I remember back to a couple of times thinking damn,we survived that? I have a feeling you are having a blast and I take comfort with you being up there. I just wish you could tell me all about in that wonderful animated way that only you know how to do. I raise my glass to you,I sniffle back a tear or two. Ok! like a gazillion.Here's to you mo'fo. All my love, Kimmy

No comments: