8.16.2007

Hey Buddy,

I talked to Freddy and he's hanging in there, not to worry. I told him I would do some research on the computer to find him a good price to your Memorial on the 26th but your sister probably found the cheapest. He wants to bring your dog along too and I'm like....ok. Ha! Anyways, I think rather than send flowers I might send a plant instead as it will live longer. Then maybe Jess can take it home and tend to it. Your Memorial is also being held on Shane's 34th birthday which is a little odd, but that's just the way it panned out. You know? Heather said it was just fine for me to keep in touch with you thru this web site and that made me feel better as I didn't want to be hogging it all up for myself or anything! Ha! "Sister just wants it all honey!!!" HA! This helps me Dan; to correspond with you this way. It keeps my memories fresh and healthy. I wish you would've shared with me your failing health but I understand why you wouldn't have; because I certainly would've worried myself sick about you. Now it's just a matter of acceptance, and that will come easier with time. I've no one to talk about Death Metal now and that really stinks! Shane listens to all that "girly" stuff and it seems the rest of the world are top 40 queens. Ha! But I won't allow my fondness for it to fade and will continue to go to shows from time to time. Remember how you were going to come up here and go with me to Cannibal Corpse and let George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher just tear your freaking face off! Ha! You just cracked me up when I read that letter. Still makes me laugh. You were certainly were one of a kind Dan. They don't make 'em like you too much anymore. I'll talk to you soon my friend...

Love,
Bill

No comments: