8.29.2007

08/28/2007

Hey there buddy,

What a beautiful ceremony. Heather took some great pictures and I'm so thankful for that as I would've never been able to see the "beauty" of it all. I miss you so much, and am still thinking about you everyday. I can't help it. You know this whole ordeal has me thinking about death and to be quite honest, I never really think about it that much. I mean I believe in God, (you know I'm not that much of a born again Jesus fanatic), but I do believe in "LOVE" and I do believe in everything that's "GOOD" in the world. Truth, friendships, partner, my kitties...I don't think I fear death, as I've lost you and my Mom. I like to think that I'm secure with my spirituality. I just know that I love you so much and miss you. I miss hearing your voice; I can still hear it....your laugh. One of my favorite sayings is "The heaven of each is but what each desires...". Well Dan I certainly desire to see you again, to hold you, to talk, to always be around you... "That" is my heaven my friend. If you run across my Mom up there, let her know that I'm okay and that I miss her too. I'll talk to you soon eh?

Your Friend,
Bill

No comments: